As individuals and as a firm, we feel fortunate to serve the people of Texas and are committed to giving back to the community. Our involvement includes:
Service and Charity
- Providing pro bono services
- Service on civic and charitable boards and committees
- Since 2008, Jason W. Snell has been a member of the Board of Trustees of the Lawyer Referral Service of Central Texas. From 2009-2011, he served as President.
- From 2011 – 2013, Jason W. Snell served on the Board of Directors for the Austin Bar Association.
- Membership in the Austin Bar Association, Building Owners and Managers Association, American Trial Lawyers Association, Capital Area Trial Lawyers Association, and the New York City Bar Association.
- Membership in Phi Delta Phi, a legal fraternity.
- Jason W. Snell currently serves on the American Bar Association’s Standing Committee on Lawyer and Information Services.
- Lecturing at seminars and educational meetings
- Teaching at The People’s Law School in Austin, Texas
- See more information on Jason W. Snell’s teaching experience.
We invite you to contact us at 512.477.5291 for more information about our firm.