The Snell Law Firm, PLLC offers savvy and aggressive representation for any litigation involving real estate and property rights. We always explore out-of-court resolutions to resolve disputes quickly and limit costs; but when you are in for a fight, our experienced litigators are ready and able to go the distance.
We have represented homeowners and homeowner associations, developers and construction companies, landlords, tenants and banks in every type of real estate litigation. Based in Austin, we serve clients in Texas and throughout the country.
Real Estate Litigation in Texas
At The Snell Law Firm, PLLC, you have direct access to proven trial lawyers with substantial experience in real estate law, land use and construction. One of our most experienced lawyers will be personally involved in your case from beginning to end.
Our real estate litigation practice covers the spectrum:
- Commercial and residential transactions (breach of contract, earnest money and escrow, fraud and misrepresentation)
- Commercial lease disputes
- Land use and zoning disputes with government entities
- Mechanic’s liens for non-payment in construction projects
- Construction defect lawsuits
- Title insurance coverage disputes
- Property disputes (encroachment, nuisance, boundary line disputes, easements)
Property Law Is a Primary Focus of Our Firm
Our attorneys are highly versed in state law and local and county ordinances pertaining to property rights, property transactions, construction contracts, mortgage law, and the rights and obligations of landlords and tenants. We practice regularly in all state and federal courts of Texas.
We are confident that we can protect your interests in court or strengthen your position in negotiations (including mediation or arbitration) to resolve your real estate dispute. Call us at 512.477.5291 to schedule an initial consultation, or contact us online.